Brick Lane Bikes is really excited to now be an Authorized Dealer of Pegoretti frames; new and old. We have a number of Vintage and NOS frames in store and we can help you decide on your custom Pegoretti - made to order for you, exactly how you want it.
"Dario Pegoretti, one of the most respected framebuilders in all of Italy, began his apprenticeship in 1975 with the legendary builder Luigino Milani of Verona. In those days, racing pelotons often had half their racers on Milani bikes, though usually under someone else's decals. Top riders such as Roche, Battaglin, Chiappucci, Indurain, Tafi, Cipollini, Ghiroto, Fondriest, and many others relied on the Milani shop for their race bikes. Dario finished his apprenticeship in 1983 but continued building in the Milani shop until 1999. He then moved to his current one room shop near Trento where he and his assistant build about 250 frames per year - all by hand. The hand painted cosmetics make each Pegoretti frame a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece." From www.bikyle.com
Photography by Nadav Kander
- Pegoretti's Duende takes its name from a concept in Spanish art that deals with emotion and authenticity, which is extremely applicable to Dario Pegoretti and his beautiful frames.
- Handcrafted in Italy from Dedacciai ZERO UNO steel tubing, the Duende is optimized for a custom ride feel and excellent efficiency.
- Size: 56cm c-c
- The Pogo Stick is a hardtail mountain frame built to be reactive and responsive. Tracks very well
- Geometry depends upon type of fork chosen
- Tube type: Dedacciai SAT 14.5, custom "All-round tubes" rear and main triangle
- Rear stays: HT custom stress-directional ovalized chainstays
- Custom stainless steel rear dropouts
- Tube diameters: down tube 44 - top tube 31.7 - seat tube 31.7
- Handbuilt in Italy
- Size: 53,5cm (seat tube c-t-c)